Thursday, January 19, 2012

Warding off cold

Its geeting cold here in Mumbai.Its a pleasure to see the bonfire all around.But the real pleasure came in when i actually had the opportunity to sit around it.I think what struck m was that i travelled back in those times when baba would sit near the dhuni for hours.I felt so near to him.
Watching the flames,feeling the heat,the fragnance of the burning wood,the sound of the fire entering the silence of the dark i was wholeheartedly tasting the love of Sai as my heart was on him.The fire was warding off the cold but the feeling that i was creating was burning my karma.

I must thank the cold cauz it holded my mind on such a beautiful memory of baba.I think next time irrespective of the bonfire i will be able to feel the heat of baba's dhuni and his loving presence. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai om sai shri sai jai jai sai

21/01/12 was a miracle day(wat say)