Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have lost my horses

Oh mere Sai,
Chand patil had lost his four legged horse.His search was not in vain because had  he not lost his horse and had he not been searching for it he would have not found you on the way.Without any effort you got his horse back. Not only did he get his horse back but also had the chance to see your powers that are so naturally imbibed in you- the inacarnate of love.

Similarly on the journey of this life its due to your grace that I have experienced you-the love.Oh mere Sai I am even more anxious then Chand patil cauz all my 5 horses are wandering.All the five horses are 100 legged and they all cant even stand together but I know you will get them back to their master.Oh Sai you are their true master and I place the reins of my horses in your hand ,so that myself would surely reach itself.

No comments: