Tuesday, July 3, 2012

happy gurupurnima

This is first time i am feeling so emotional on Gurupurnima.May be cauz i had never experienced the guru's grace ever before.I feel indebted to him to make me feel so loved,as i deserve the least.The only dakshina i can afford to give him is to implement the lessons he has taught me through his words and my very own experiences.I am a beggar without his words.He wants to hug me so tight in his arms that i would only be a fool to escape this divine trap.What can i do for him,i am not worthy enough to look into his eyes.So i have to make every effort to make myself worthy,so that i can fullfill his wish.I need to walk only that walk in my life that will take me towards his path.He is not expecting from me anything and that triggers me to just do everything only for him.
Today i promise you that by next gurupurnima i will be even more closer to you than what i am today.
I will only purpose not say that i will make an effort to get closer to you becauz the effort will only yield a result through my faith.You have made me experience your vibration in sleep and waking state both.I would have never been able to know these vibration or i must say you nirgun {with form} beauty unless you wished to show me.My words fall short to describe this beauty and  now i only want to look at you.

No comments: