Wednesday, August 1, 2012

link to happiness

In maharashtra today the fishermen worship the sea god by offering a coconut and flag the beginning of the fishing season.They pray to the sea to save them from the sea wraths.I realised that my spiritual guru Sai is the ocean of love who holds the entire universe.And i am one of the fishermen who holds the net of desire and wants to trap  happiness,not aware of the fact that i just need to jump in the sea of love to experience happiness and bliss.Yes but for that i need to know swimming and who else will teach me, the water itself,i cant stand out and just scream ''i want to swim'','' i want to swim'',i need to jump in the water and learn to swim. Sai Sat charitra teaches me to swim in the wordly ocean which is full of love,unless i grasp all the lessons i will keep on drowning.The ocean of love then appears to me as the ocean of wrath.But hats off to me that at least i have realised that my desires and wants are not the real produces of happiness.Only if i merge them in the ocean of love that is in Sai love,i will be the mother of happiness.
Link to the ocean of love -https://www.SHRISAIBABASANSTHAN.ORG/shri%20saisatcharitra/english_pdf/English.html
Prem ke Sagar