Saturday, March 24, 2012

She is an inspiration

Brahmacharini is the second of the nine Durgas. Brahmacharini is one who practices penance, inspiring us to achieve our spiritual goals. She is tremendously effulgent and majestic, and holds a rosary in Her right hand with a Kamandalu in Her left. By worshipping Her, a devotee inculcates penance, renunciation, dispassion, ethical conduct and restraint. Even in the most critical periods of struggle one's mind remains unshaken and does not deviate from the path of duty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Swami Bhakt,

Jai Shree Swami Samarth!!
Jai Sainath!!


My Naman to all of you and blessed Swami Samarth who is always with us all the time.

I have plenty of experience in life, where Swamiji has saved me, guided me, gaurded me always.

Initially I was not ready to accept that Swamiji was helping me, but later on when I started co-relating the incidient and whenever I prayed to Swamiji, the truth revealed in front of me.

Yet, there is lot many things to be taken out of my body, like, angre, fear, selfishness, etc and many more bad things which I am not able to write.

But I am sure, how Swamiji has helped me in gaining trust in him, will surely could get me out of this very soon and I will me more closer to Swamiji in my life.

Our Swamiji is really great, just we have to think of him and he is there for us.

I love you Swami Samarth and Thanks a Ton for all help and blessing you showered on my and my family.

May Swamiji be with all of you always!!!

Regards,

Shriya.