Sunday, April 1, 2012

RAMA-radiant self

Ramnavmi at home














''Oh playfull Rama,come,come,and bring with you sacks of udi''

On Ramnavmi day i remeber how baba would sing this song while distributing the udi.As we all know that udi reminds us to discriminate between the real and the unreal.The real that is the pure self can be attained only when we wipe out the unreal that is  the false self -the ego.The mind gives birth to the ego when it forgets the Rama and thinks that itself is the doer.Hey Sai but its not that easy cause even if i try my best to imbibe in the self i fail.When my soul says Om Sai ,my intellect understands it to be shree Sai and my mind shouts Jai Sai.So i am not even average in the study of self.Kindly bestow your grace so that on Ramnavmi i kill the Ravan in me forever and find my self.So that i can be a part of Sairajya.

Sai at home

No comments: